“Business Representatives” means the personnel of our service providers, resellers, distributors, agents and/or finders.
“CCPA” means the California Consumer Privacy Act 2018.
“GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and the UK General Data Protection Regulation, as applicable.
“Users” means individuals who browse and/or make use of our Website or register for our Services.
“you” means Users, Business Representatives and any individual we communicate with in order to operate our Website and deliver our Services.
Policy Update Note
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
All of the personal information identified below is collected directly from you and your interactions with the Website and Services.
|Specific Personal Information we collect||Why is the Personal Information collected and for what purposes?||Legal basis (GDPR only, if applicable)||Third parties with whom we share your Personal Information||Consequences of not providing the Personal Information|
|When you browse or visit our website|
|Cookies, analytic tools and log files.
|marketing, analytics, statistics and/or similar purposes.||For essential cookies – Legitimate interest
Where the cookie is optional – consent
|Google – Analytics
Amazon/AWS – BI & Hosting
Website Hosting Service (may change)
|Certain non-essential Website features may not be available
Certain non-essential features may not be active
Finally, please note that some of the above mentioned Personal Information will be used for detecting, preventing, and prosecution of fraud or other illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal Information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
“Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. In certain cases, we may anonymize or de-identify your Personal Information to produce Anonymous Information.
2. HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your Personal Information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of this information. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- Retention of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information will be stored until we proactively delete it or you send a valid deletion request. Please note that in some circumstances, we may store your Personal Information for longer periods of time, as required or permitted by applicable laws. We have an internal data retention policy to ensure that we do not retain your Personal Information perpetually or not in compliance with applicable law.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In addition to the recipients described above, we share your Personal Information as follows:
- With our business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests/orders of such bodies;
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, in the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events, including, in connection with, or during negotiations of, any potential or actual merger, sale or transfer of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business, shares or assets by or to another third party;
- Where you have provided your consent to us for sharing or transferring your Personal Information (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality);
4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Storage: we store the Personal Information in the US or other country with similar safety safeguards, as maybe communicated from time to time.
- External transfers: Where we transfer your Personal Information outside of EU/EEA (for example to third parties who provide us with services), we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Information, as required by applicable laws.
5. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS. HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to individuals protected by the GDPR:
- You have a right to access Personal Information held about you;
- You have the right to request that we rectify any Personal Information we hold that is inaccurate or misleading;
- You have the right to request the erasure/deletion of your Personal Information (e.g. from our records). Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your Personal Information, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have the right to object, to or to request restriction, of the processing of your Personal Information;
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. Also, please note that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- You also have the right to request certain details of the basis on which your Personal Information is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but data transfer agreements and/or other details may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority.
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to individuals covered by the CCPA
- You have the right to know what Personal Information is being collected about you, This include the right to request that we disclose what Personal Information of yours we collect, use, disclose, and sell;
- You have the right to request the erasure/deletion of your Personal Information (e.g. from our records and the records of our service providers). Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your Personal Information, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. To submit a request to delete you mail email us at the contact information below or [describer second method of submitting request to delete, e.g., mail, telephone number, or through the App];
- You have the right to restriction of, or object to, processing of your Personal Information, including the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law;
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA;
How to excersize your rights
While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any requests to the best of our ability in a timely manner. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at https://www.fund.com/contact-us/ or, if you are an individual protected by CCPA, you can make your requests by email sent to [email protected]. You may use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf if you provide the authorized agent written permission signed by you. You must provide us with a copy of the signed permission you have given to the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf and verify your own identity directly with us. To protect your privacy and data security, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will make reasonable efforts to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law and provided it does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
6. USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any Personal Information to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. For the purposes of the GDPR, we do not intend to offer information society services directly to children. In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Information in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at https://www.fund.com/contact-us/
7. INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
8. ANALYTIC TOOLS
We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools at any time.
9. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW
California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
Our California Do Not Track Notice (Shine the Light):
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We do not respond to or honor DNT signals transmitted by web browsers, but we may allow third parties, such as analytics tools providers, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the services.
10. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at https://www.fund.com/contact-us/